Hi Sophie,

a bit sad to read your rather disappointed mail -

sophi wrote:
I don't read only about products, but about sharing, empowering of
people, solidarity and creativity, all in the FLOSS spirit. TDF for me
is not only hosting a product, but has a culture, has a knowledge, has a
lot of creative people around, meaning we have a lot of resources, but
we have done nothing to share them during the critical period families
and students were fronting.

Beyond continued development & offering of LibreOffice - what could we
have done in addition? I'm honestly interested in ideas & suggestions.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten