About the severity to overrule the ESC we are on the same side, a board should think twice or even
more if doing so.

But without clarification these two sentences set the expectations that an ESC have a blocking
decision which is in fact wrong as you say by your own. And in such a case to lean on exchanging
the ESC afterwards is a questionable move then, isn‘t it?

So lets discuss on Friday as it is already on the board meeting agenda. Perhaps with a little
clarification as I proposed we could improve this text of the procedure.

Thanks
Lothar

Von meinem iPhone gesendet