Dear Marina Latini,

Marina Latini <marina@documentfoundation.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. jan.
7., P, 0:10):

Dear László Németh,

let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
having been elected as member of the board. Then I kindly invite you to
officially accept your position in the board by answering to this
message with a "Reply to all".

Thanks for your kind words!

On behalf of the Membership Committee,
Marina Latini

====================

I, László Németh, elected director of the board of The Document
Foundation, hereby accept this position within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts. My term will start February 18, 2022.

Signed: László Németh

Ich, László Németh, gewähltes Mitglied des Vorstands der The Document
Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts
an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 18. Februar 2022.

Unterzeichnet: László Németh

Best regards,
László Németh

--
Marina Latini, Chairperson of the Membership Committee
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on LiberaChat