Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 07/01/2022 20:28:

Am 07.01.22 um 18:11 schrieb Cor Nouws:
(...)
I'd like to mention that one of TDF's main goal is to foster a
sustainable developers community. (...)

I'd recommend to read through paragraph 2 of the statutes. The goals of
TDF are written down there.

Sorry for my rough summary, Andreas. I realized myself later, and
corrected it in the other mail.

Cheers,
Cor

--