Paolo Vecchi wrote on 07/01/2022 17:08:

Very brief summary of the events:

Back in March 2020, other new board members and I, started making
enquiries in regards to why we weren't making available an up to date
LOOL to the community. We were clearly "advertising" LOOL on the website

To add to that: in the meeting where you proposed to change the
situation, you expressed a clear conviction that other open source
projects show that it is perfectly possible to have a similar paid
product and a free product side by side, without breaking the economics.
After it was suggested (among others by me) to come with good examples,
solid plans, before breaking anything, you said you would do that.
I'd like to mention that one of TDF's main goal is to foster a
sustainable developers community. So any proposed change in the way of
working, can of course only be considered if it comes with solid report
on that subject.

Still waiting...

Cor

(Possibly others may have time or interest to rebut other 'single side
framed' details of your mail)

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001