Dear Members,
Dear Community,

the MC hereby announces the FINAL results of The Document Foundation's Board of Directors elections 2021. The challenging phase has ended, and the following results are now the final ones.

Elected as members of the Board of Directors are, in this preference order:

01. Thorsten Behrens
02. Paolo Vecchi
03. Jan 'Kendy' Holešovský
04. Emiliano Vavassori
05. Caolán McNamara
06. Cor Nouws
07. László Németh

Elected as deputies of the Board of Directors are, in this preference order:

08. Gábor Kelemen
09. Ayhan Yalçınsoy
10. Gabriel Masei

Many thanks to all the candidates who stood for election and to all the voters, who have demonstrated their engagement in our Foundation. My congratulations to all the elected.

By separate mail each one will be invited to accept the new role as Member or Deputy of the Board of Directors.

The newly elected Board of Directors will only be in charge beginning from February 18, 2022.

On behalf of the Membership Committee,
Marina Latini

--
Marina Latini, Chairperson of the Membership Committee
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on LiberaChat