On Tuesday 30 of November 2021, Florian Effenberger wrote:
I checked the wiki page, and this bug is indeed not mentioned in the
original draft. I think it was added to the tender during one of the
iterations, but I've just removed it.

Anything else that needs changing from your POV? Otherwise I'd move to
publication of this soon.

 No, it seems fine now.

--
 Luboš Luňák