Hello Marina,

Marina Latini <marina@documentfoundation.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. nov.
29., H, 17:50):

Hello László,

we are preparing the needed information to populate the election
website[0].

For each election we have an overview page where the voters can see some
aggregated information on the candidates and a link to their full
candidacy message.
 From your candidacy message[1] some of those information are missing.

I'm sorry, I listed everything in the statement.

Could you please reply to this message providing:

- full name

László Németh

- e-mail address

nemeth@numbertext.org

- corporate affiliation

NISZ [independent contractor providing services to NISZ Zrt., Hungary]

- a statement of up to 75 words

I'm László Németh, the lead LibreOffice developer at NISZ and free software
movement activist of FSF.hu Foundation. I will provide information on all
future changes as soon as possible. My aim is to protect and strengthen our
values described in our Manifesto (
https://www.documentfoundation.org/assets/Documents/tdf-manifesto.pdf) by
keeping the technical excellence of LibreOffice in the next 20 years. My
OpenOffice/LibreOffice developments since 2002:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Nemeth , the latest one:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/7.3#Tracked_text_moving ,
all based on the work of our community.

Thanks for your support and your understanding.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Thanks and Best regards,
László

On behalf of the Membership Committee,
Marina Latini

[0] https://elections.documentfoundation.org/

[1] https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/XIA6l1RNM92QajDcPR9BySOe

--
Marina Latini, Chairperson of the Membership Committee
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on LiberaChat