Hi all,

First of all, I would like to say big thanks to have the awesome
opportunity to ask BoD candidates directly at a JP-friendly time slot.

As you know, I'm not a TDF member at this time.
One of the reasons is that I'm exhausted from "because I'm a member, I
should do it for our ideals."
But I was reminded that it was my pleasure to help those who express
their gratitude, like you.
I cannot see the ideals, but I can see you.  So the translation was a
tough job for me but I was really happy that I could help you all.

Thank you for your valuable opportunity!

Best regards,
Naruhiko NARU Ogasawara