Dear Members, dear Community,
The organisation of the live Q&A sessions with the Board candidates has
been finalised. Please, remember to send in your questions as described
in the previous message.
* The URL for the sessions will be always the same:
- Monday, November 29th: 11.00-13.00 UTC / 12.00-14.00 CET: session
suitable for JST timezone
- Tuesday, November 30th 19.00-21.00 UTC / 20.00-22.00 CET: session
suitable for CET timezone
- Thursday, December 2nd 21.00-23.00 UTC / 22.00-24.00 CET: session
suitable for BRT timezone
Some reminders and clarifications:
- There are 3 sessions planned on 3 different days for making it easier
for contributors on different timezones to find a suitable slot.
- The sessions are optional (both for the candidates and the attendees)
and everyone of you is of course invited. :)
- If you want you can also attend all the sessions.
- We didn't ask you to pre-register yourself for leaving everyone free
to decide to join also at the very last minute. This implies that we
don't know how many people will show up during the live session.
- We would like to give to the attendees also the chance to ask
questions in a language different from English. In every session we will
have a person that will do live translations when needed.
- The questions to the candidates will be in English or translated to
- We would like to record the sessions in particular for the TDF members
that will be not able to join the live session.
- This is the first time we are organising a live Q&A session with
candidates so, be patient and remember to have fun!
Some notes on Jitsi:
- Mute yourself while not speaking. :)
- If you don't want to be recorded remember to keep your video off.
- If you don't want to have your voice recorded, feel free to type in
- Please, keep in mind that also the chat will be recorded.
If something is unclear, please, feel free to reach out.
On behalf of the Membership Committee,
Marina Latini, Chairperson of the Membership Committee
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on LiberaChat
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
- [board-discuss] Schedule for the live sessions with the Board candidates · Marina Latini
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy