Dear Community,
on Monday, 18 Oct 2021 I announced the start of the election and the start of the nomination phase[0].

The nomination phase is now ended and I'm announcing the list of candidates and their candidacy statements.

The list is sorted according to the candidacy submission day and time.

1) Jan "Kendy" Holešovský: https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/xdm1IQS2yx5wyHbVY943HEze 2) Ayhan Yalçınsoy: https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/mfNyQQERqzcT_lhuBL9kcVQo 3) Gabriel Masei: https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/SROnbyu2RFNFx6G0bC8pO8Z8 4) Caolán McNamara: https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/6O9K1Vu4K3catG2rhFvN6hbI
5)  Paolo Vecchi: https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/sNM1OahrQ8KQmyaDNFJxMxN1
6) László Németh: https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/XIA6l1RNM92QajDcPR9BySOe 7) Emiliano Vavassori: https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/QrLrIs0SIhtl2kBiEtdx-nYs
8)  Cor Nouws: https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/0UdqpeBS_w3a5CjSngcwL1rA
9) Thorsten Behrens: https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/epUtxe7N5MB7d8rndUg19JYm 10) Gábor Kelemen: https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/2xuOZTUxFSvzY4aN9J_yUME5

If you have sent your candidacy statement and your name is not listed, please, reach out to the Membership Committee as soon as possible by sending an email to elections@documentfoundation.org.

[0] https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/tFJzSYUUGcSjf0c0NtNiEOou

On behalf of the Membership Committee,
Marina Latini

--
Marina Latini, Chairperson of the Membership Committee
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on LiberaChat