Dear Members,

I would like to stand for elections to the Board of Directors of The
Document Foundation.

I am Ayhan Yalçınsoy, 43 years old, married,
father of a girl, living in the Turkey.  I am working in public sector as a Technician, graduated doctorate on Management and Administration and I have been contributed (as a developer and packager) Pisi GNU/Linux project since 2013.

In the LibreOffice community, I have been translated ui and help documents to Turkish since 2010. Resently, I study for localization of the user guides of LibreOffice compenents and coordinate it. In addition, I have been fixed easy hacks since 2019. However, an important part of my contribution in LibreOffice is localization.

That's it about me - if you need to know more, please do ask!

Full name: Ayhan Yalçınsoy
Email: ayhanyalcinsoy@pisilinux.org
Corporate affiliation: Pisi GNU/Linux

(Less than) 75 words candidacy statement:

"As a long-time contributor to LibreOffice, I would like to serve in
the Board to help make decisions that support contributors in their
work and that lead to having more people involved in the project. I
want to offer my experience from localization work, because LibreOffice is an important part of my
life."

All the best,
Dr. Ayhan YALÇINSOY
Management and Organization
05072315779

-- To unsubscribe e-mail to: board-discuss+unsubscribe@documentfoundation.org Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/ Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/ Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy