[VOTE] Approve version 1.3.1 of the CoI policy

Dear directors, all,

calling for a VOTE on the just-published draft update to the CoI
policy [1], to modify our Rules of Procedure [2] - such that we
reference version 1.3.1 of the CoI policy:

---

Preamble

In addition to § 7, (5) of the statutes, the Board of Directors hereby
agrees on the following rules of procedure. Notwithstanding any
regulations in the statutes, this document defines board processes,
decision making, as well as sharing and delegation of board tasks.

Binding part of these Rules of Procedure is the Board’s Conflict of Interest Policy: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/2/21/Mike_BoD_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy_ver1_3_1.pdf

Should elements of the Rules of Procedure be in collision with the
Conflict of Interest Policy, the rules of the Conflict of Interest
Policy always shall prevail.

---

According to § 1, 2. of said Rules of Procedure, this vote runs for
one week, until December 1st, 2021. After approval, the amended Rules
of Procedure will be published and enter into immediate effect.

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/2/21/Mike_BoD_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy_ver1_3_1.pdf
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_rules

Best,

-- Thorsten

I wrote:

[...]

I approve.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

+1,

    Michael.

+1

Cor

+1

Paolo

Hi all,

+1 for it as approval from me.

Many thanks to all people from the board, the membership committee, the attorney, the team, the advisory board, members who worked hard to get this to this compromise version since that was a slightly longer process with efforts on various sides.

All the best
Lothar

Binding part of these Rules of Procedure is the Board’s Conflict of Interest Policy: [https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/2/21/Mike_BoD_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy_ver1_3_1.pdf](https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/2/21/Mike_BoD_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy_ver1_3_1.pdf)

Should elements of the Rules of Procedure be in collision with the
Conflict of Interest Policy, the rules of the Conflict of Interest
Policy always shall prevail.

---

According to § 1, 2. of said Rules of Procedure, this vote runs for
one week, until December 1st, 2021. After approval, the amended Rules
of Procedure will be published and enter into immediate effect.

[1] [https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/2/21/Mike_BoD_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy_ver1_3_1.pdf](https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/2/21/Mike_BoD_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy_ver1_3_1.pdf)
[2] [https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_rules](https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_rules)

Best,

-- Thorsten

+1

gentle reminder - the vote is running for a bit less than a day
still. :wink:

Best, Thorsten

I wrote:

Hi

There was an issue with receiving the TDF mails on my end and I'm sorry for
the possible late response.

Nevertheless: I support this VOTE and version 1.3.1 of the CoI policy.

All the best,
Nicolas

Hi,

the Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat
holders (not including deputies). In order to be quorate, the vote
needs to have 1/2 or more of the Board of Directors members, which
gives 4.

A total of 5 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.

The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.

[...]

Result of vote: 5 approvals, 0 abstains, 0 disapprovals.
Both deputies supports the motion.
Decision: The proposal has been accepted.

Best,

-- Thorsten