Dear Members,

I would like to stand for elections to the Board of Directors of The
Document Foundation (again).

I am Jan Holešovský, known as "Kendy" to many, 44 years old, married,
father of two girls, living in the Czech Republic.  I work for
Collabora as an Engineering Manager, but still love to be close to the
code whenever possible.

In the LibreOffice community, I used to serve in the Board of Directors
as a member and a deputy, but have a gap of one term.  While not in the
Board, I was attending many of the public parts of the Board meetings,
not to lose contact.  Otherwise I am a developer contributing to the
LibreOffice codebase, member of the Engineering Steering Committee and
member of the Developer Certification group.

An important part of my involvement in LibreOffice is mentoring.  I
often help the team members with their code, or review patches in
gerrit.

That's it about me - if you need to know more, please do ask!

Full name: Jan Holešovský
Email: kendy@collabora.com
Corporate affiliation: Collabora

(Less than) 75 words candidacy statement:

"As a long-time contributor to LibreOffice, I would like to serve in
the Board to help make decisions that support contributors in their
work and that lead to having more people involved in the project. I
want to offer my experience from cross-team work and from the past
years in the Board, because LibreOffice is an important part of my
life."

All the best,
Kendy