On 23/11/2021 06:51, Emiliano Vavassori wrote:
We are all strongly committed to work on improved iterations, and so we already have a subsequent work-in-progress version 1.3.0, which I attach to this e-mail. It will be further enhanced with the contributions of all interested parties, to seek for an even broader consensus.

        There is a marginally improved 1.3.1 version here from review today:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/1/1f/Mike_BoD_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy_ver1_3_1.odt

        As per ยง1.2 of the Rules of Procedure, it is proposed to
upgrade the relevant elements of the Rules of Procedure to replace
the CoI policy with this somewhat ameliorated version of the same
policy, after a board vote.

        Regards,

                Michael.