the following decision, which was taken in private on 2021-10-15, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders (not including deputies). In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 or more of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 5 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.

The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.

I hereby call for the following combined VOTE (i.e. a single agreement counts towards the approval of both points; the two points cannot be voted individually, nor it is possible to agree on one point and disagree on the other one): * approve the proposed amendment to the Rules of Procedure [1], that includes the Conflict of Interest Policy [2], both as published in my email from 4th October 2021 on board-discuss@documentfoundation.org, to become effective immediately after publication; and * publish the amended Rules of Procedure to the members and the general public on 1st November, 2021 As usual, the vote will run for the next 72 hours, starting from the moment this mail vote is sent. [1]: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2021/msg00219.html [2]: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:BoD_Conflict_of_Interest_Policy_ver1_1.pdf

Result of vote: 4 approvals, 0 abstains, 1 disapproval.
One deputy supports the motion.
Decision: The proposal has been accepted.

Regards,
--
Emiliano Vavassori, Member of the Board of Directors