Hi Simon
Thank you for your explanations. (And I'm sure Paolo also has read them with interest.)

Am 10.10.21 um 13:21 schrieb Simon Phipps:
it's just one of those things that gets things done in a timely manner rather than consigning them forever to discussion.

Seems some things are still working quite well at the TDF :-)
And btw: Thanks for all your still lasting engagement.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Uwe Altmann