Hi Emiliano, and thanks for your reply! I'm grateful for the effort you are
putting in to this activity.

On Fri, Oct 8, 2021 at 10:37 AM Emiliano Vavassori <
emiliano.vavassori@documentfoundation.org> wrote:.

Someone, inside the Board, asked to extend the proposed policy by
default to any member, but I must say I am very reluctant in doing so
without any direct involvement of other TDF bodies (incl. the Membership
Committee and the Board of Trustees, for example).

The MC has already reviewed the version that applies to them (quite a
different use case may I say, since they have such a narrow set of
responsibilities even though they are important). TDF's Board of Trustees
*is* the Members! That's who I am asking the Board to have review this
document, with a relatively short deadline so as not to be disruptive.
Trust me, I know how hard it is to get TDF's Board to make a decision!

I definitely am not proposing a public review at this stage. Let's not
confuse the Trustees/Members. The Trustees are ultimately the people the
Board and MC is accountable to and a policy aimed at controlling what their
elected representatives can and can't do is certainly of interest to them.

Cheers

Simon