the blog post shows the shrinking diversity of the TDF-board and the LibO ecosystem.

It shows also, that the spirit behind Par. 8 IV of the statutes dissolved during the last 9/10
years.

And it shows further that a critical view about the impact of such actions  on TDF and its
reputation is not available inside all long term board members.

Regards,
Andreas