Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote:
seemed the board needs a discussion and decission about § 8 IV of the
statutes:

I can assure you (and the board), that § 8 (4) is most definitely not
touched by that announcement.

Please do reach out if there's any further questions (I'll probably
not be able to make the call tomorrow though).

All the best,

-- Thorsten