[DECISION] award master document fixes tender to allotropia

Hello,

the following decision, which was taken in private on 2021-07-22, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders (not including deputies). In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 or more of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 4 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.

The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.

we have received two offers for the master document fixes tender [1], in order of arrival:

[...redacted...]

That still exceeds the budget, but by only 532,50 €.

I'll attach both offers. In this combined vote, I ask for approval to:

1. award the tender to allotropia, for items #1-#3
(i.e. excluding Bugfix for Bug 121166)
2. spend overbudget as outlined above
3. sign the respective contract on behalf of TDF

Result of vote: 3 approvals, 1 abstain, 0 disapprovals.
One deputy supports the motion.
Decision: The proposal has been accepted.

Florian