the following decision, which was taken in private on 2021-06-22, is now made public in accordance with our statutes.

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders (not including deputies). In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 or more of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 7 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.

The vote is quorate.

A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 4 votes.

1. For Collabora, prolongue the existing Mac app store license for one year, to June 30, 2022. Conditions and parameters stay the same, apart from the changes mentioned in this vote.

We add a requirement for the licensee, that in case of expiry in the next 3 months, and the will to prolongue, or in case of relevant changes on their end, they must reach out to us in due course.

Result of vote: 5 approvals, 2 abstain, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The proposal has been accepted.

2. For CIB, prolongue the existing Windows app store as well as the general license, only for "LibreOffice powered by CIB", for one year, to June 30, 2022. Conditions and parameters stay the same, apart from the changes mentioned in this vote.

If possible, we will merge both licenses (general and app store) into one.

If possible, we will have one document with all the current CIB licensees, instead of one agreement per licensee.

If possible, we will add the rationale for the license, e.g. along the lines of "for providing an LTS version of LibreOffice, with the technical service provider allotropia".

We add a requirement for the licensee, that in case of expiry in the next 3 months, and the will to prolongue, or in case of relevant changes on their end, they must reach out to us in due course.

Result of vote: 6 approvals, 1 abstain, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The proposal has been accepted.

3. For "LibreOffice Vanilla", grant a Windows app store license to allotropia, for one year, to June 30, 2022, and do not prolongue that particular license for CIB. We effectively shift the license from CIB to allotropia. Conditions and parameters the same as they were for CIB, apart from the changes mentioned in this vote.

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org