Agenda for TDF board meeting on Friday, June 04th at 1300 Berlin time (UTC+2)

Dear Community,

please find below the agenda for our

-> TDF board meeting with a public part and followed by a private part
-> on Friday, June 04th at 1300 Berlin time

For time zone conversion, see e.g.
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20210604T13&p1=37&p2=136&p3=241&p4=589

-> at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/TDFBoard
We meet on jitsi, and please, if possible use Chrome browser and do not
use video and until not speaking up please mute.

-> AGENDA:

Public Part

1. Q&A: answering questions from the community (All, max. 10 min)
   Rationale: provide an opportunity for the community to ask questions
to the board and about TDF.

2. Discuss&Plan: (longer) saturday meeting in june needed? (Lothar,
Florian, all 5min)
   Rationale: we agreed to have longer time slots for deeper discussions
from time to time, planing the next one

3. Discuss&Plan: internal meetings around LibOCon  (Florian, all 10min)
   Rationale: when and how do we do the usual meetings with all bodies
around LiboCon

Private Part

4. Inform&Plan: status and orga of the legal consultation for business
entity as
follow up (Lothar, Florian 10min)
   Rationale: informing about status, defining participants, questions
   Reason why in private: confidential items for advice

5. Discuss&Plan: (status of and) further handling of LibreOffice licence
agreements (Florian, all 15min)
   Rationale: plan to further handle that after 01.07.
   Reason why in private: confidential informations about future licence
policies and holders

- No more topic in private so far -

Hi

Dear Community,

please find below the agenda for our

-> TDF board meeting with a public part and followed by a private part
-> on Friday, June 04th at 1300 Berlin time

Sorry, today I can't participate.
I would love to see some progress in the discussion around 2nd decade manifesto.