Hello Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 31.05.21 at 18:29:

I'm currently evaluate a solution for Plone with a 'honeypot' and work
on a new add-on for a switch to a GDPR compatible captcha online provider.

thanks for sharing! Let us know how it's going - we'll also share our findings (probably on the website list), as I guess several projects have similar issues.