Hi Uwe, *,

Am 26.05.21 um 20:42 schrieb Uwe Altmann:
Hi Andreas

Am 26.05.21 um 20:23 schrieb Andreas Mantke:
I'd expect that the DMS/CMS Plone could deliver about 90 % of the
expected functionality within it's core code or within an add-on. The
accessibility, stability and security also shouldn't be an issue.
(https://plone.org/accessibility-info). And it's OSS software.

So go on and feel free to make or arrange an offer covering /all/ the
described use cases and further specified requirements. Python is
labeled as preferred (because of [1]), not as required!
thus I'm not a freelancer and not owner of a company I'm not able to bid
on such a tender. I also not allowed to do such work within an
additional business.

Concerning Plone as platform: I tend to prefer something with a
slightly better bus factor [1] than our Plone experience has shown in
the past. But also here: Insights welcome.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor

Maybe it's most easy to complain on this. I offered hands-on workshops
with no interest from the TDF community in the past. The TDF admin team
got a training from a Plone core developer some time ago.

But there are other software with such Bus_factor in the project, but
nobody is complaining about that (or not loudly / in public).

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate