Am 26.03.21 um 12:24 schrieb Uwe Altmann:
Hi Andreas

Am 26.03.21 um 11:03 schrieb Andreas Mantke:
And to what perception of TDF's bodies/team from the community / the
outside would that lead?

I didn't sign either. Imho it was not appropriate because (besides I'm
not a member of any of TDFs bodies) this is not a statement of single
persons but a statement of the TDF as an own body. This has to be
decided by (a majority of) the BoD only. So Lothars signature, based
on a decision of the BoD would have been absolutely enough

from the statutes this is correct.

But sometimes there are good reasons in special topics to express your
personal support for a message and an action.

This seemed to be the case here.

Regards,
Andreas

--