Hi Michael,

Am 25.03.21 um 17:37 schrieb Michael Meeks:
Hi Andreas,

On 25/03/2021 15:06, Andreas Mantke wrote:
I'm missing some members of TDF bodies and the team here.
Had they not reached in time or are there different views
on the topic in general or only the wording?
      I think I mentioned the difficulty and expense in time of getting a
consensus view quickly from a diverse set of people at the outset.

I try to envision all members of TDF's bodies and team would have
followed your approach here what would have been the result?

And to what perception of TDF's bodies/team from the community / the
outside would that lead?

And what would be the perception send to organizations reluctant to act
appropriate on such cases?

What about the perception of the people, involved in such cases (on both
'sides')?

      I'd would say this is a pretty good showing, and while I personally had
reservations about elements of this approach so didn't put my name to it
- it's certainly not safe to conclude that others who are not present
did not support it in part or total too.

The question didn't assume that the missing members of bodies and team
didn't support that TDF publish a statement on this and/or take action.

Stay healthy!

Best regards,
Andreas

--