On 25/03/2021 13:43, Guilhem Moulin wrote:

No idea how much it evaluation it received from the then BoD, but FWIW
that project was mentioned in passing on this very list 4 years ago
during the discussion that got /foundation/code-of-conduct published and
adopted: https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/hNmCoWCFFk63f2HlUicKssps .

Haha ok. Thanks for mentioning this Guilhem, you're my personal mailing list archeologist :P

(at that time I wasn't keeping the emails locally, so I only have archives from 2018 and onward, at that time I thought that full text search was simpler wrt. mailing lists, my bad...)

For what is worth, the contributor covenant evolved in version number[2] and became more robust (and inclusive) since that time, thanks to the joint effort of organizations coming in to participate and sign this agreement :)

Back on the main topic, I'm glad TDF has been able to provide an answer in a timely manner. When it's great, it's important to mention it too =)

[1] https://twitter.com/wget42/status/1375088510227648515
[2] https://github.com/ContributorCovenant/contributor_covenant/compare/1.4...2.0#diff-ffdbe3a1e7ee93cacfc080b6c635ccf3a8f6b0f00f2fb884f78c6b5f9dac8fd2

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice