On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 at 23:34:50 +0100, Emiliano Vavassori wrote:
Il 23/03/21 23:27, William Gathoye (LibreOffice) ha scritto:
I know you have been working on this (cf. occurrences in "Board of
Directors Meeting 2021-03-12" and even back from the days Marina was at
the board), I'm just mentioning that instead of reinventing the wheel
for that part, we just could use this joint/collective effort:
https://www.contributor-covenant.org/

Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure this is sound material to evaluate.

No idea how much it evaluation it received from the then BoD, but FWIW
that project was mentioned in passing on this very list 4 years ago
during the discussion that got /foundation/code-of-conduct published and
adopted: https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/hNmCoWCFFk63f2HlUicKssps .

cheers
--
Guilhem.