Hi Thorsten,

Am 16.03.2021 um 22:20 schrieb Thorsten Behrens:
On the MS Store listing it would be good to actually show how long the
buyer will receive updates.
I have in my notes that it is 18 mos, but that came IIRC from the ML
and nowhere on the store listing is that spelled out, at least not
that I can find.

What would you consider fair?

I guess the problem is not the duration, but the mention.

E.g. You know very well how long which MS Windows version is supported with which support plan. In the store you can only guess:
is it
* a live time license (buy one, only get this major release updates)
* some X months supported license
* buy-one-get-forever-updates license
* something different

The problem is this case is the communication, not the fact itself.

Best,

Dennis