On 24.03.2021 00:59, Simon Phipps wrote:

Instead, I am asking the Board to suspend FSF's membership of TDF's
Advisory Board until such time as they regain the authority that led
to them being freely offered the role in the first place and which
they have squandered by their recent actions. I suggest the Board
simply vote on this action directly, in the light of all the available
public information.

This is the minimum common understanding that TDF should agree on.

Thanks,
Marina

--
Marina Latini