Hi Michael, Simon,

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 11:59:27PM +0000, Simon Phipps wrote:
On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 11:16 PM Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@collabora.com>
wrote:

        Perhaps more measured than:

Which shows that there are some measured and uncontroversial things that
_need_ to be said in this situation and others that might be not
universially shared. Given the urgency and ease of consensus in the
first, TDF should focus on those in a timely manner.

Instead, I am asking the Board to suspend FSF's membership of TDF's
Advisory Board until such time as they regain the authority that led to
them being freely offered the role in the first place and which they have
squandered by their recent actions. I suggest the Board simply vote on this
action directly, in the light of all the available public information.

I join Simons call here: for TDF to clearly act and do what is
necessary. Given that some members already publicly put their
association with the foundation on the line and more likely have done
the same without going public, as a former director I ask the board to
clearly show the colors of the foundation in the next 48 hours for the
members it is representing to prevent further damage to its projects and
community.

Best,

Bjoern