Il 23/03/21 23:27, William Gathoye (LibreOffice) ha scritto:
Also, this RMS situation is the perfect timing to have/enforce a proper contributor agreement/code of conduct/manifesto/call-it-what-you-want-to agreement without the need to reinvent the wheel.

Which is already in place since some time:
https://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/code-of-conduct/

And to which any member (Advisory Board members included) has to support and adhere to.

Far from perfect? Yes, sure, probably miles away. Hope to be working on it as soon as possible.

I know you have been working on this (cf. occurrences in "Board of Directors Meeting 2021-03-12" and even back from the days Marina was at the board), I'm just mentioning that instead of reinventing the wheel for that part, we just could use this joint/collective effort:
https://www.contributor-covenant.org/

Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure this is sound material to evaluate.

Cheers,
--
Emiliano Vavassori, Member of the Board of Directors