On 23/03/2021 22:18, Marina Latini wrote:

Agree, what happened is unbelievable and TDF should take distance.

Also, this RMS situation is the perfect timing to have/enforce a proper contributor agreement/code of conduct/manifesto/call-it-what-you-want-to agreement without the need to reinvent the wheel.

I know you have been working on this (cf. occurrences in "Board of Directors Meeting 2021-03-12" and even back from the days Marina was at the board), I'm just mentioning that instead of reinventing the wheel for that part, we just could use this joint/collective effort:
https://www.contributor-covenant.org/
signed by a bunch of (well-known) orgs since 2014 (which could add additional visibility to our project).

Don't understand the need for reinventing the wheel for that part here, **except to** add our additional values related to FOSS office suites, ODF and other TDF call to actions described here [1] and there [2].

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Next_Decade_Manifesto
[2] cf. TDF initial statutes

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice