On 23.03.2021 18:46, Simon Phipps wrote:

Hi Simon, all,

I'll be more direct than Andreas in this matter. Given the FSF Board
has demonstrated[1] that it is aware that reappointing RMS would be
regarded as bad judgement by everyone at LibrePlanet, and given other
organisations[2] are choosing to disconnect FSF from their governance,
TDF's Board should also consider removal of FSF from their advisory
board, at least temporarily until it has achieved representative
governance.

Agree, what happened is unbelievable and TDF should take distance.

Marina

--
Marina Latini
IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode