Howdy,

I paid for LibreOffice Vanilla from the MS Store last July and I now
have a few comments and a question.

I see reference in the application to making a donation to TDF.
Why would I do that (donate) after I already purchased a license?
(I also purchased LO powered by CIB and Collabora Office and neither
include these references to making a donation to TDF; why would LOV be
different? Because it cost $5 less?)

It would be nice if somewhere, either at the MS Store listing or in
the application, if there was an actual link to a contact at the
publisher, ie CIB.

Question; Last week TDF put out a statement that LibreOffice 7.0 is
now considered the proper release for all users. Can I assume that my
copy of LibreOffice Vanilla 6.4 will be upgraded to 7.0 shortly?

Thank You

Drew