On 11/03/2021 16:28, Uwe Altmann wrote:
One remark:
Am 10.03.21 um 22:22 schrieb Michael Meeks:
* switch the donate URL in the app - to something that re-directs to
... unfortunately that has no effect for~6 months ]

Maybe we tweak not the URL in the app but that of the donation page
instead? This would work immediately, not only in 6 month?

        Great plan ! =) I think Christian is doing some data crunching for us
now, certainly easier to change the download web-page than the software.

        ATB,

                Michael.