Hi Christian,

        Is there any way we can differentiate the donation reminder infobar
from the download donation page ?

        One of the things we really need to know is the cause of our increase
in donations; and I would love us to do two things:

        * switch the donate URL in the app - to something
          that re-directs to the same place, but is
          distinguishable
                + Christian can we create an alias somehow
                  that we can easily log & update the source?
                + ideally we can track which source an actual
                  donation came through too.
                + Florian - does that need a redmine ticket ?
                [ unfortunately that has no effect for
                  ~6 months ]

        * can we analyze donation page hits to look at
          referrer over time, in particular who magically
          arrived there (ie. any new ones are prolly from
          the infobar). Is there a way to track the referrer
          of an individual that actually donates ? why -
          I'd bet we have a far higher conversion of infobar
          users than people who just see that during download.

        Would love to see the data; it's rather important to quantify to better
understand what to do with app-stores, eg. "in-app donations" vs.
download page donations.

        Thoughts appreciated,

                Michael.