Hi Ilmari,

Am 10.03.2021 um 18:27 schrieb Ilmari Lauhakangas:

The difference is that VLC in Apple's, MS's and Google's stores is offered for free. In Google Play, it offers in-app purchases, which apparently means the possibility to donate. So Videolan org does not need to deal with app store revenue.

So why? What does us hinder us to get users in the game like the big corps? why do we not use in-app purchases?

Best regards,

Dennis