Dear community,

find below the agenda for our

-> TDF board meeting with a public part and followed by a private part -> on Friday, March 12th at 1300 Berlin time

For time zone conversion, see e.g.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20210312T13&p1=37&p2=136&p3=241&p4=589

-> at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/TDFBoard
We meet on Jitsi, and please, if possible use Chrome browser and do not use video and until not speaking up please mute.

-> AGENDA:

Public Part

1. Q&A: Answering Questions from the community (All, max. 10 min)
Rationale: Provide an opportunity for the community to ask questions to the board and about TDF.

2. Discuss&Plan: Status and follow up of "next decade manifesto" writing process (Uwe (MC), Florian, all 10min)
  * Status and feedback so far, deadline for feedback
  * Short version, long version
  * further process
Rationale: We asked the public to send proposals, so let's discuss in public first. We can move to private if needed.

3. Discuss: Business entity (Thorsten, Florian, all 10min)
* Two existing proposals in https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/NeBWm25cd2LHyoq - Germany and Luxembourg
  * rescheduled after 4 weeks question and clarification, status of this
  * Question about ownership and mission/scope/rationale of business entity
* Need to make some decision, one of the too proposals or can also be there's no entity in the next ~6-12 months * App stores: TDF's readiness wrt. tools and skills to provide, package and update app store binaries, plus documenting Rationale: We asked the public to send proposals, so let's discuss in public first. We can move to private if needed.

Agenda items of Private Part

4. (optional) Discuss: Business entity (Thorsten, Florian, all time incl. see above)

5. Discuss: (Status of) tender framework (Lothar, Nicolas, Florian, all 10min)
   Rational: discussing open questions about roles and process
reason why in private: discussion about roles and process details in tenders not for public

6. Discuss&Plan: 2021 budget planning, final draft and further steps (Florian, All 15min)
   Rationale: bringing the budget to decisions and start activities
reason why in private: confidential items (like HR), fiscal issues, timeline

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org