On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 at 15:22:06 +0100, Emiliano Vavassori wrote:
But what do you mean by the second part of your proposal: “(if feasible)
point TDF repo on GitHub on git/gerrit on TDF infra”?  I can't think of
an interpretation that's not already covered by “revert decision 1b”.

Indeed. The second part of the phrase was only meant to explicitly state
what is going to happen in the end (including the technical clearance to
do it). "Revert decision 1b" should be quite clear by itself.

Ack, thanks for clarifying!  Part of the confusion was that some of you
voted in favor of 1b then in favor of reverting it, but well I guess
everyone is allowed to change their opinion :-)

As stated (elsewhere), I intend these modifications as a temporary way
until a definitive and shared way will be decided by the Board.

Thank you for spelling this out.

--
Guilhem.