Emiliano Vavassori wrote on 05.02.21 at 14:26:
"rewind branches onhttps://git.libreoffice.org/online  and for the time
being deny all write
operations to the repository, be it on the git or gerrit side.  It'll
freeze the state of the dashboard, notification, and other clones for
free, and if/when we decide to accept contributions again everything
will be just one switch away."
+1, but I think the proposal misses some bits. I'll try to cope with them:

* branches will be rewinded to commit (or the commits before)
4ca4fd34169dd386c2fa57bd28650c00b23d6864 (last commit before changes by
Collabora)
* OpenGrok needs to point to the TDF git/gerrit
* revert decision 1b and (if feasible) point TDF repo on GitHub on
git/gerrit on TDF infra.

After this bits, I think this whole votes needs another round of
confirmation - to be sure that also these bits are consensual.

quick vote reminder - please, everyone, give your vote on that extended vote, so we can finalize this pending decision as well.

Thanks,

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org