Daniel Armando Rodriguez 於 2021/2/3 上午1:10 寫道:
Hi,

I think it's pretty clear that several BoD members, me included, have misunderstood the implication of such vote. Especially 1b. So, my take is to vote on Guilhems proposal, detailed bellow. Which I support.

"rewind branches on https://git.libreoffice.org/online and for the time being deny all write
operations to the repository, be it on the git or gerrit side. It'll
freeze the state of the dashboard, notification, and other clones for
free, and if/when we decide to accept contributions again everything
will be just one switch away."
+1 from me.

--
Franklin Weng
Deputy chairman, Board of Director & Member, Certification Committee