this is a reminder on TWO pending votes, in case they got lost in the various threads:

Vote 1:
Proposed by me on February 2, 13:15 Berlin time
Subject: [VOTE] LibreOffice Online information in the release notes
So far 3 participants

Vote 2:
Proposed by Daniel on February 2, 18:10 Berlin time
Subject: [VOTE] LibreOffice Online freeze-related decisions
So far 4 participants

Thanks,

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org