+1 from me including the review  and reversal of the 1b vote in light of
the new information received.

Paolo

On 02/02/2021 18:10, Daniel Armando Rodriguez wrote:
Hi,

I think it's pretty clear that several BoD members, me included, have
misunderstood the implication of such vote. Especially 1b. So, my take
is to vote on Guilhems proposal, detailed bellow. Which I support.

"rewind branches on https://git.libreoffice.org/online and for the
time being deny all write
operations to the repository, be it on the git or gerrit side.  It'll
freeze the state of the dashboard, notification, and other clones for
free, and if/when we decide to accept contributions again everything
will be just one switch away."

--
Paolo Vecchi - Deputy Member of the Board of Directors