Lothar's words are a good start point.

El mié., 20 de enero de 2021 06:08, Mike Saunders <
mike.saunders@documentfoundation.org> escribió:

Hi,

On 19.01.21 16:07, Florian Effenberger wrote:

1. Ask the marketing project to make a proposal to revamp the
LibreOffice Online website
(https://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-online/) to reflect
the status quo

Result of vote: 5 approvals, 0 abstain, 1 disapproval.
One deputy is in favor, one deputy is not in favor.
Decision: The proposal has been accepted.

I helped to create and update that page, so I can take on that task, if
nobody objects. We'll need to define a specific vision we have for LOOL
in the long run and express it clearly on that page.

Mike