Florian Effenberger wrote:
as discussed during the last board calls, the board is currently collecting
proposals on a TDF subsidiary. For that, we've created a folder "TDF
Subsidiary" in the Nextcloud "TDF Members" share, where the various ideas
will be collected.

The board would like to discuss (and I hope move this forward) during
its FOSDEM meetings.

So I'd like to repeat this call for proposals, and add a deadline for
submission in time for the pre-FOSDEM meeting, let's say Thursday
January 28th.

Best,

-- Thorsten