Don't think the kindness being an issue here. Especially if you consider
that the fork arises as a result of not being able to mold TDF to taste,
let's be honest with that.

El mié., 13 de enero de 2021 14:28, Simon Phipps <simon@webmink.com>
escribió:

Hi!

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 4:53 PM Daniel Armando Rodriguez <