Hi Simon,

you are absolutely right in saying that colleagues, friends and
contributors of all kinds are all part of the fantastic TDF community
and we all have to work together to make sure this community thrives.

In regards to projects developed by third parties/companies we naturally
have to establish a clear and balanced relationship and decide if TDF
should support, through marketing or infrastructure, those companies
that develop projects that are not part yet/anymore of the TDF family.
So in that sense I believe both Guilhelm and Daniel are correct.

There have been discussion in the past of helping out other non directly
affiliated organisations and I think that is something we should develop
further but before doing so we should set clear rules that apply to all
so that we cannot be accused of preferential treatment toward anyone.

In this specific case there is no agreement or rules set to allow a
third party to develop its own product using community funded
infrastructure so IMHO the provision of those services should not be
permitted until a set of rules that specifies who or what projects are
eligible to be supported is drafted and agreed on.

Best regards

Paolo