Guilhem Moulin wrote:
Anyway, why should TDF assist with tooling for a project that's no
longer developed under its umbrella?

Why not? It's a useful service, and the instance is running anyway.

(for the record, it's not without precedent that TDF helps out
 not-directly-affiliated projects. it's I believe a good habit, that's
 also cultivated in other opensource foundations, to help each other
 out every once in a while...)

In a word, no skin off our back, IMO.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten